Saturday, February 19, 2011

OTWC #46 and C&S #128

Hey Bloggeritas!  I'm supposed to be doing my Saturday morning chores but, instead, I'm here posting cards.  Tisk, tisk!  Well, since I'm blogging on borrowed time, (my mother-in-love is entertaining Picard) I had better get to the meat and potatoes of it all.  Here we go:

I decided to combine two challenges from my favorite go-to inspiration blogs, Clean & Simple and Off The Wall Craftiness.  Here is all the yummy goodness from the OTWC color inspiration challenge and the C&S sketch challenge:



It seems like a lot to put into one card but, really a card just popped into my head!  It all just "came together".  I know it's cliche but, truly that's how this one happened.  Here is my offering:






I hope you have a super fun, relaxing and crafty weekend!

Supplies:
Paper:  PTI (Pure Poppy, White) SU! (Daffodil Delight) Hobby Lobby (Turquoise)
Stamps:  Verve (Wildflower) Skipping Stones Design (Heat Song - Sentiment)
Baker's Twine:  Stash
Embellies:  Michael's

Rochelle


4 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

That is a really fun layout Rochelle! I love the embossing on the upper panel....those pearls add just the right touch of elegance! Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

~Tammy~ said...

Rochelle, glad to see you back! I loved the twine you added so fun and the embossed swirls at the top are so divine! Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC and Good luck!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a wonderful card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

This card is beautiful, you have done such a wonderful job of making the colors work together for a great CAS card. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.