Saturday, February 19, 2011

The House That Stamps Built Case Card Challenge

Woah!  I just realized that this post's title is extremely long! LOL!  Is it passe to use "LOL" in a blog post?  Well, if it is...pardon moi!  So, as I said in my previous post, I'm on borrowed time.  Picard is with my mother-in-love and well...I'm lovin' it! :) I am doing a case card challenge from the Repeat Impressions Blog (The House That Stamps Built).  Here is the case card:

Here is what I came up with:



See y'all later!

Rochelle


Supplies:
Paper - PTI (Kraft, Vintage Cream, Melon Berry)
Ink - PTI (Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow)
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Pearls - Michael's
Stamps - Repeat Impressions (Love, Honor, Cherish) and Verve (Leaves)

2 comments:

joy said...

Great use of color and love the little bit of ribbon peeking underneath! Lovely. Thanks for participating in the Repeat Impressions Case Challenge.

NanaConnie said...

I love everything about this card. The ruffled ribbon, the pearls, the focus image, the color palette! Gosh, is there anything I left out? Oh, yeah, the overall design layout. Just fabulous!