Friday, February 18, 2011

It's FRIDAY, It's FRIDAY!

It's Friday, It's Friday, It's the end of the week and the last day!  Hey, Rochelle it's on you...so whatchu gonna do?  I'm gonna get my craft on, I'm gonna get my family on, I'm gonna get my study on this weekend, this weekend!  Cause it's Friday, it's Friday, it's the end of the week and the last day YAY!

I know you enjoyed that!  I have a little something to share with you today...nothin' special.  Just an AWESOME peacock card! 

I used a Pals Paper Arts sketch to make it so (PPA81):

Here is what I came up with:


HEL-LO!  Holla if you hear me!  This card is so cute I want to keep it!  Hope you like it too!

Love you...seriously...love you! MUAH!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Soft Stone (PTI), S.S.White (PTI), DP (K&Co), Hobby Lobby (Green and Grey)
Ink:  Ripe Avocado (PTI), Purple (Color Box)
Ribbon and Embellies:  Hobby Lobby
Shape and Peacock:  Silhouette SD

Rochelle

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! I love it! So many fabulous details! The bow is gorgeous! And the bling on the peacock is the perfect touch!