Thursday, February 17, 2011

OTWC Challenge #45 Vintage Love

Good morning!  I didn't want to wear my jacket as I was walking from my parking deck to my job because the temperature was so mild this morning.  I wore it anyway because this is cold/flu weather!  You've got to stay consistently dressed...if that makes any sense.  Maybe that's the old school remedy southerner in me...I don't know.

But, what I do know is that I decided to participate in the OTWC Challenge #45.  Lord knows at the end of the day, I need a challenge to get me going.  I like to make a card a day...sometimes two.  But, after dropping Picard (my son) off at the sitter, commuting to work, working, working out, going home to cook for my guys cleaning up and getting ready for the next day...my crafting energy is low, low, low.  Ashley Newell actually did a post about this today on her blog. 

Back to the challenge.  Here is the inspiration:

Here is what I came up with:
I hate that you can't see the little charm at the bottom.  It says "Adore".  Just sweet!

Supplies:
Ink:  Tom Holtz Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick), Chamomile Vintage Touch (PTI)
DP:  PTI (In Bloom)
Sentiment:  Verve
Ribbon: My stash
Stick Pin:  My stash
Heart Shape and half circle:  Silhouette SD
Tools:  Cuttlebug embossing folder (Victoria)
Doilly:  My stash

Thanks for stopping by!

Rochelle

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a very pretty card!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

It's really beautiful, all that lacy goodness. thanks for playing along at OTWC. I totally hear you on that no energy thing too. ;)