Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Glory Hallelujah! (Oh, and a Challenge too!)

Bloggeritas (yeah?), oh, Bloggeritas (yeah?), I feel good today!  Because BLOGGERITAS feel good EVERYDAY! YAY!

It never hurts to do a little cheer every now and then!  We all need perking up!  So, yesterday, a blogger that I have the utmost respect for gave TTIMB a shout out!  Julie from, Julie's Open Window placed my little old blog on her "Newer Blogs You Must See!" list.  I am grateful, oh so grateful.  I had to dance a little jig and shout Glory Hallelujah when I saw that! :)  Thank you Julie!

Alright.  Moving right along.  I played along with the Mojo Monday (MOJO 179) sketch challenge this week.  I know you're super surprised. Remember I'm broadening my challenge horizons so, this is going to be a two-fer.  I'm using the Color Throw Down  (CTD 129) here as well.  Here are the juicy details:


Here is my offering:
 Let me be frank with you and tell you that I had difficulty with this one.  Primarily because I used an A7 sized card as my card base.  Damn my Martha Stewart scoring board for having all the card sizes listed!  If hadn't seen it...I wouldn't have cut my card stock that large! I have vowed to step outside of my comfort zone and let me tell you...I almost stepped off of a cliff !  It ended up working out but, it was some smoke in the city there for a while. 

I can appreciate the folks that continuously take risks in their lives.  You know, policemen, firemen, military folks...because obviously Mr. Risky and I aren't going to have that good of a relationship.

Supplies:
Paper:  PTI (Vintage Cream, Kraft, Ripe Avocado) SU! (Marina Mist), S.E.I (Moonrise), Webster's Pages
Ink:  PTI (Ripe Avocado)
Sentiment:  Verve Stamp (All About You)
Embellishments:  Paper Studio
Ribbon and Twine:  My Stash

Rochelle

No comments: