Thursday, July 24, 2014

You're Awesome...

I love a good old "Anything Goes" challenge.  The Paper Smooches Sparks challenge has one going on right now.  Since I'm not quite over my new Paper Smooches set "Spectrum".  I decided to use that unicorn again.  This time I paper pieced it and added a little distress ink to give it a little bit of a loved stuffed animal affect.  My son has some very well loved stuffed animals and they inspired me for this card.


I've been really using my heat gun lately.  I use some Zing! embossing powder in opaque white to make the sentiment pop!

New techniques are always fun but, heat embossing is going to always going to be one of my favorites.

Gallop on little unicorn...gallop on! 







2 comments:

StephC said...

Goodness, this is too stinkin cute!! Love it!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness what a cute little toy he would be!! Love the colour combo and eye-catching sentiment :0)
Thanks for sharing it with us in this weeks challenge at the PS Sparks blog x