Thursday, August 16, 2012

For Your Inspiration...a sketchy collaboration

Hey there Bloggeritas!  Time to get geared up to tackle another For Your Inspiration challenge!  Check out the inspiration photo:


Isn't that breathtakingly beautiful?  So romantic too.  I decided to create a card highlighting what may happen AFTER you have that romantic evening watching the sun set!

Check out my card!


Paper Smooches has THE cutest stamps!  I used the Paper Smooches Sparks sketch too!
I should have kept the sketch in front of me because I didn't follow it too closely!

Don't forget to stop by FYI and check out all of my fellow Lovely Lotuses and their work!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute, Rochelle! I giggled when I saw this card. :-)

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun take on this sketch! Love that geometric paper at the bottom and the fun clothesline.

Vicki Dutcher said...

How CUTE is this! Made me smile~