Saturday, May 5, 2012

Trinity Paper Arts and National Scrapbooking Day

Hello Bloggeritas!  I have been all out of sorts for the past month.  This week has been especially difficult because my two year old, Picard has had to have one of his teeth extracted!  Can you believe that?  Last year he fell in the kitchen on our ceramic tile and apparently the trauma to his tooth caused the tooth to slowly die over the past year.  I was heartbroken!  But, the dentist told me that a partial would be kind of pointless for a two year old.  Today I found out that he has an ear infection, pink eye and a stomach virus.  This poor little guy has had a hard week and so has mommy!

I want to share a project with you for National Scrapbooking Day and as you know, I don't normally do 12x12 pages.  BUT...I did one just for today.  I used the Sincerely collection from Trinity Paper Arts.  It was so much fun using these papers!  There is a hop going on today so, please visit the Trinity Paper Arts Blog to participate.  There is a great prize up for grabs!









3 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

sending hugs and get well wishes to your little one-i can't even imagine and thanks for sharing the LO-I love the patterns and the way you played with your papers!

happy nsd!

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Rochelle! I love the CAS layout.

I hope Picard is feeling better soon, and that you get some rest. xxx

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Rochelle!