Thursday, May 3, 2012

For Your Inspiration...'cause You're Sweet!

Hi Bloggeritas!  It's time for the For Your Inspiration challenge!  Did you know that you can enter an altered item, a painting, a card, a layout or anything?  You don't have to stick with cards (although cards are pretty awesome sauce)!  The challenge photo this week definitely made me work!  I could figure out just where to go with my project but, I love the end result.  Check it out and tell me what you think!




  

It's the first challenge of the month so, you know that means we have a sponsor!  Check out the Fresh Brewed Designs site by clicking HERE.  I'm using a FBD digi on my project above!  Isn't that little Sundae cuteness? Sooo...how about one lucky winner will win 3 digis from Fresh Brewed Designs.  So exciting!
Please stop by the blogs of my fellow Lovely Lotuses.  Their creations are just beautiful...I'm taking notes!

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute, cute, cute - love that big ole bow too!

Sara Mac said...

Just love this card Rochelle! That gorgeous green bow steals the show.

Unknown said...

Rochelle what a fantastic card love the cups expression Hugs Elaine

Michelle said...

Your card is so much fun, Rochelle! I love that great big bow!

Alberta said...

Great card with bold colors - just screams "happy".

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great card--LOVE the colors and your letters! FUN!

Crystal R said...

Cute project. I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum. Check out my blog at http://crystalscraftycorner.blogspot.ca/

karen h said...

Love it! Great layout - love the pattern paper pennants!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOOOOVE YOUR CARD! I love the fun colors, the gorgeous ribbon, your chipboard sentiment and the GREEN ice cream!

I am so very happy and honored to sponsor For Your Inspiration for this challenge.
Big Smiles,
Heather