Saturday, April 7, 2012

Moxie Fab: Paper Scraps Challenge

Hey y'all!  I hope all of you Bloggeritas are enjoying this lovely weekend!  I've decided to work on some wonderful challenges this fine day!  The first one is the Moxie Fab Paper Scraps Challenge.  I'm a SUPER thrifty crafter.  I don't have money to spend on all the newest "stuff" so, I save EVERY scrap and also my product packaging.  You never know when you'll need it!

I was going to make a tag mini album and I only cut two tags so, that's not much of an album.  So, I decided to use one of the tags for this challenge.  EVERYTHING on this tag is a paper scrap EXCEPT the chipboard letters and the flowers.

Check it out!


Thanks for stopping by!  And remember to keep all those wonderful scraps of paper and product packaging...they save you a TON of money!



2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Rochelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

JJ Bolton said...

Such a pretty tag! Love the negative die cut!