Saturday, April 7, 2012

Moxie Fab: DIY Embellishments

Bloggeritas!  Do you every DIY your embellies?  Well, let me tell you...if this economy is making you pinch pennies then, you'll want to learn how to do this.  Now, there are a few companies out there with felt flower dies.  They are wonderful BUT...sometimes for me it's either new paper and stamps or dies.  I typically go for the paper and stamps.  So, I have to come up with innovative ways to get the look I'm going for, for less.  So, this challenge for me is a way of life!  I'm linking this up with the Moxie Fab DIY Embellishments challenge.

I've found several tutorials on making felt flowers with felt, hot glue and patience.  And that's what I did here.  Check out my tag.  I created that fun ruffle from an old embellie that I bought that I could never make work.  So, I tore it apart and glued it on to this project!

Project upcycle/recycle in FULL effect!




2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Rochelle! Thanks for linking this up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

~amy~ said...

this is absolutely a-dorable!