Thursday, February 2, 2012

For Your Inspiration AND your information...




Hey Bloggeritas!  It's FYI time!  You know...For Your Inspiration.  It's an awesomely wonderful, inspiration photo based, challenge blog.  It's high time you get on over there and play!  I have the distinct honor of being a Lovely Lotus or a design team member.  Sooo...check my interpretation of the photo.  I was inspired by the blue in the sky and the off white of the building.  The architect that designed that building is to be commended...don't you think?

Challenge #23 2-2


I had fun creating this card.  The sentiment is computer generated.  The image is from KennyK, they are sponsoring us for this challenge.  Stop on over and let them know we sent you!



Do you see my washi tape in the upper left hand corner?  I puffy heart that stuff!  Please stop by and play with us!  We'd love to have you!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Rochelle, I absolutely adore this card, and how you've used the image! BEAUTIFUL!

Sara Mac said...

Great card Rochelle! I really like how you colored that image. Looks like an old newsprint ad to me. So cool!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute image! Today you need to be a "tough" mom~ :)