Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Art Room Challenge 12-19-11

Hey there bloggeritas!  I know I didnt' tell you but, I'm a member of the Faculty (Design Team) at STAMP SCHOOL, a new stamp company that features stamps, ink, paper and felt.  Let me tell you...when I got the news I was ecstatic!  When I saw the product...I was even more ecstatic!  WOWZERS!  You all are going to be IM-PRESS-ED! 


The big REVEAL that features all of the wonderful new products won't be until after the New Year so....in the mean while, they're giving us something fun to do!  It's the Art Room Challenge!  The Art Room challenge is a color challenge and boy is it all kinds of F-U-N!!  Check out the inspiration photo:



Since all the yummy S.S. goodies aren't here yet, you can play with the supplies you have on hand!  Check out my creation!



DIVA monkey in the house!  Thanks for stopping by!
Rochelle

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so cute...

Stamp School said...

What a cute little card Rochelle! I LOVE that little monkey. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Rochelle - this is too darn adorable! Love that DIVA monkey! Cute creation!!

Samantha Taylor said...

Oh this is so fun! Love your take on the challenge!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

suszu said...

Such a cool card, awesome