Friday, November 25, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Rustic Red

Welcome Bloggeritas!  How is your week ending up?  Don't tell me you got caught up in the Black Friday stuff?  Well, by now, you're probably good and tired so, rest and remember Cyber Monday is GREAT alternative! LOL!  No, seriously...I can't do the cold and the crowds.  Instead, we put up our Christmas tree and I've been crafting. I did shop with Unity Stamp Co. this week.  They had a sale that was THEBOMB.COM!  I'm going to give Market Street Stamps some love today too...they've got 30% off.  So, I'm doing some shopping...just the comfortable, not getting run over by 1,000,000 deal hungry shoppers kind of shopping!  I made a card for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger.  Check it!



Thanks for coming over!
Rochelle

2 comments:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is gorgeous!! I love it, love it, love it!!

Jen W. said...

Love those layers. I've gotta get my hands on some of that burlap!