Saturday, November 26, 2011

Drunken Stampers Challenge #79

Welcome Bloggeritas (Blog readers)!  I'm in slow motion this morning.  After all the cooking and cleaning and hanging out...I'm POOPED!  My husband and I were supposed to be having a romantic movie night and I woke up with  a long strand of slobber on my cheek!  HA!  If we hadn't been together so long, I would have been embarrassed.  He's darling though.  We'll just try again tonight!  He picks the best movies.  Okay enough about me...you want a card right? Well, it's time for another challenge at the Drunken Stampers Challenge blog!  This go 'round, you must make a monochromatic card.  I went for green with my creation.  I think green so so soothing.  Please make sure you stop by the rest of the Designated Designers blogs and show them some love!!!


2 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

This is a soothing and beautiful card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! This is a gorgeous card--I LOVE that bird!