Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Embellish Color Trends: Embossed Flowers AND CFC #16

Hey y'all.  I have been having a MAJOR case of crafter's block.  I can't tell you how frustrating it is to create project after project that you feel is inadequate.  I vowed to lay-off the challenges (except for Triplicate Trials Tuesday of course) until next week.  You know, just to give my brain a rest.  But, then, I started feeling tense and stressed so, I decided to try my hand at both the Embellish Color Trends Challenge as well as the CAS-ual Fridays challenge.  They kind of go hand in hand this week.  Let me preface what you are about to see by saying that I don't have a camera.  I lost mine and I'm saving to replace it so, in the interim, I'm using my phone (I know...don't judge me).  So, I take lots of angles to try and capture light.  So, that's why they're so many photos.  Hope you guys enjoy!  Thanks for stopping in!



5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Beeee-U-tiful!! This rocks Rochelle! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ayana said...

I like it! (Phone pics and all. Ha!)

Laura Davis said...

This is such a pretty card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Crafty Math Chick said...

I think this looks AWESOME Roe! Pfft! And you said you lost your crafting mojo... AS IF!!! ;)
~Meredith

Cristina said...

No evidence of crafter's block here. This is beautiful! I love the way you layered the flowers and embossed the kraft with white. So elegant. Thanks for joining us at Embellish!