Friday, July 15, 2011

Hero Arts July Contest

Hey guys!  I'm so STRESSED!  UGH!  There are always one million things that hit you at once.  What is up with that?  Hey life, how about if you're going to give me lemons, at least give me a CHANCE to make lemonade before you start giving me more lemons!  GEEZ!

So, I was blog stalking over at Hero Arts and stumbled upon their July challenge.  Now, I will be the first to admit that I do not own many HA stamps.  I own a few.  But, then, I read on to realize that using Silhouette shapes was acceptable!  I have many Hero Arts shapes for my Silhouette SD machine.  So, I decided to use one of my HA Design Blocks and the "birds" HA Shape on my Silhouette to create a vintage and feminine card.  Here is the card:


Well, there it is!  Hope you enjoy!

Rochelle

No comments: