Monday, May 30, 2011

Embellish Color Trends Challenge with Text!

Hey Bloggeritas!  Time for another go 'round with the Embellish Color Trends challenge!  This time, you are required to incorporate TEXT into your project.  The colors are so subdued and peaceful and they seem to go well with a get well card.  Here are the juices and berries:


I just love the Ad Sense stamps and dies from PTI.  I really enjoy the flare they add to any project.  Well, that's it for now.  See you later!

Rochelle

2 comments:

Sarah Martina said...

Hi back at ya Bloggerita! Lol...that's so cute... and SO is your card! I love your clean layout! This is great! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends challenge!

Cristina said...

So pretty, and wowza that bow! I only WISH I could tie bows on cards like that. Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish!