Thursday, May 19, 2011

Embellish Color Trends and FTL 140

Hey y'all!  Do you enjoy playing with different card making/scrapbooking styles?  I do.  It's like changing up your hair and clothes.  I'm going to start letting my quirky and fun side show a bit more in my cards.  Why not right?  They're my cards and they'll be CAS if I want to, Shabby chic if I want them to, FUN if I want them to!  Too much blog singing?  Well guess what?  I'm going to share a little secret with you...I have musical turrets.  I'm prone to bursting out into song radomly all day and even in my sleep!

I digress...let's get down to the juices and berries of the Embellish Color Trends challenge (use a tag too) and the Clean and Simple sketch challenge #140.




I struggle with these pictures y'all.  Someone stole my digital camera (or I could have lost it) and I've been using my phone to take pics.  It's a pretty awesome smart phone but...eh...what are you going to do? I hope you enjoyed the card!

Rochelle

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really cute! I once upon a time had a crappy camera and had terrible pictures that didn't show my work well. But as long as we can see it, that's good enough!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the cute colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the clean crisp card, very pretty.

:) Lori m

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Too cute! Love that typewriter! Thanks for joining the Tags Color Trends Challenge!

Valentina Fussell said...

Yes! Ultimately our creativity is about having fun and enjoying the process! Love your sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

Mariana Grigsby said...

This card is great! I love your CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us!