Thursday, April 14, 2011

Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Bloggeritas!  How are you all doing out there?  Well I hope!  Tomorrow is going to be a fun day!  There are going to be some new releases from Verve Stamps as well as Papertrey Ink.  The previews are looking awesome.  You may want to add that to your to-do list for tomorrow because you don't want to risk not getting that perfect set that is calling your name.  Here are the juices and berries for the Outlawz Sketch Challenge:



The sentiment is a Verve sentiment and it says Happy Mother's Day.  I used SU! Daffodil Delight for the words Mother's Day and I kind of think I should have used another color but, eh...it's okay.

I hope you all are enjoying your Thursday!  Come back soon (in the words of my son) PEAS! :)

Supplies:
Paper:  PTI (white), Webster's Pages
Ink:  PTI (Chamomile), SU! (Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight)
Stamps:  PTI (Ribbon tails), Verve Stamps (Sentiment)
Other:  Ribbon and Prima Flower

1 comment:

Roxann said...

This is so lovely, Rochelle! I love it. It just says "spring"!