Friday, April 15, 2011

Case Study #35 and Color Throw Down #137

Good morning and happy Papertrey Ink release day to you!  I'm so excited!  I love release day!  Verve is having a release par-tay tonight too!  Stamps, oh, stamps how I love thee!  Anywho...I wanted to share a card with you.  It is for two challenges, Case Study and Color Throw Down.  Here are the juices and berries:


This is almost too much inspiration to go off of huh?  I agree! My head was bursting with ideas.   After I took an Advil, this is what I came up with :)


I hope I did a good enough job with the photography so that you can see that half of the background is vellum.  I scrunched and bunched it so that it looked worn.  The other half of the background is a piece of Webster's Pages DP that has the sweetest sentiments on it like "You're beautiful, You're special" that screams Mother's day doesn't it?  So there you go!  I hope you enjoy this card and your weekend!

Supplies:
Paper:  PTI(White, Vellum), Webster's Pages, DCWV
Ink:  SU! (Cajun Crush), PTI (Hawaiian Shores, Ripe Avocado)
Stamps:  PTI (Tiny Tags), Verve Stamps (Happy Thoughts)
Ribbon and jewel:  Hobby Lobby
Clothes pin:  Craft Zany (Etsy)

Rochelle

6 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I LOVE where your inspiration took you with the colors and butterflies! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Job!

Broni said...

Fabulous! I love those butterflies! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown with us!

Julie said...

Love this card, the butterflies are great! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Very nice, Rochelle! Dreamy colours, and great design!

Alberta said...

Wowza! Absolutely Gorgeous - everything about it. Fab!