Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fun Mojo Monday #188

This is turning out to be a terrific week!  It's my Senior year of school, and I'm getting ready for my Demonstration Teaching.  Whew...it's been a long time coming and I'm excited to put this chapter of my life behind me!  Also, folks seem to be slowly trickling onto the Triplicate Trials Tuesday challenge blog!  That's great because I think people will really enjoy these three-part challenges!  Enough rambling...here are the juices and berries of the Mojo Monday sketch:




As you can see, I'm really enjoying my new VERVE stamp sets.  The sentiment is PTI though.  These cards are a little fun and fresh...not really my style but, we all should try new things from time to time right?  Enjoy your hump day!

Rochelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is pretty and in fact would also be perfect for the current challenge over at Papercraft Star... I hope you join us there!
http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-43-is-now-open_27.html