Saturday, March 12, 2011

Less Is More Challenge #6

Goodbye extra hour of sleep!  Oh, well...daylight savings time is upon us once again!  I live in the West side of Atlanta so, the sunshine slow down in the AM is ridiculous but, with the time change, the sun won't be up until well after I've gotten to work!  YESSSSS!  Moving right along.  This will be my first time playing along with the Less Is More crew.  The challenge was to have a portion of your image off of the edge of your card.  I'm just having fun and enjoying myself and I didn't over think this....so, here it comes...

Have a good evening!  Happy Day Light Savings Time Eve!

Supplies:
Paper:  PTI (White)
Ink:  PTI (Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avacado), SU! (Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight)
Stamps:  PTI (Think Big Favorites #1, Flower Fusion #1)

Rochelle

No comments: