Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Skipping Stones with Wilson Designs

Shhhh!  Picard is asleep and I don't want to wake him up.  This is when I get my time to craft, 11pm.  Quiet...solitude...STAMPS!  I've got a quick little number for you.  I used the Skipping Stones Sketch #65 by Lea Lawson.

Here is the sketch:

 Here is my offering:

I love the "Simply Silhouettes" stamp set from Wilson Design.  This is my first WD purchase and I'll be getting more!  That little Eiffel Tower and the sentiments are so cute!

Supplies:
Paper:  Bazzil (Sea Glass), SU! (Cajun Craze), S.E.I. (Moonrise)
Ink: Brilliance (Moonlight White), White gel pen (Inkessentials)
Stamps:  Wilson Design (Simply Silhouettes)
Embellishments:  Hobby Lobby
Shapes:  Silhouette SD

Have a great night...tomorrow is hump day!  YAY!

Rochelle

9 comments:

Gladys said...

Oh I love the color and so pretty card!

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Great colors & embossing!

Wendy said...

What a great card!!! I have never heard of Wilson Designs. I will have to take a look!! Thank you so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Design! If you aren't already, please "like" us on Facebook for more chances to win FREE stamps!!! Thanks again Rochelle!!

Suzy-Q21 Crafter said...

Love your blog and all your work! All your cards are so pretty! I become a follower and would love for you to check out my blog,,,Suzqucrafter21.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN card...I love it! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Tamra said...

Very fun card and take on the sketch! Glad you joined us at SSD!

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh la la!!! This is terrific. Thanks for playing along at SSD

Brenda said...

LOVE the tiny Eiffel tower! cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at SSD!

Anonymous said...

What a great take on the sketch, I love those cute tags and colors! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!