Friday, February 25, 2011

Repeat Impressions Sketch #F2311

Oh, what a day!  I went to Archiver's and had a BLAST!  I met some wonderful scrapping/stamping/crafting DIVAS and we had a great time getting to know each other at the crop.  Crops are serious business...not for the faint of heart (or crafting).

Let's get down to brass tacks.  Here is the RI sketch:

Here is my offering:



Ahhh...crisp and fresh...just like I like it!

Supplies:
Paper:  PTI (SS White, Vintage Cream), DP - Webster's Pages, Archiver's - Navy Blue
Ink:  SU! (Cajun Craze)
Stamps:  PTI (Button Boutique)
Twill ribbon:  Pink Persimmon
Die cut:  Little Yellow Bicycle
Embellies:  Paper Studio

Rochelle

2 comments:

Dakota Bear said...

Just stopped by to let you know that I have selected you for the Stylish Blogger Award. You can pick it up at my blog.
http://www.alwayslivemorescrapping.blogspot.com/

Lynette said...

Awesome card - great take on the sketch and so clever! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge!