Sunday, February 27, 2011

OTWC and Eat, Sleep, Stamp

"That's why I'm easy, easy like Sunday morning..."  Gotta love the Commodores especially, when they're music is applicable to real life! :)  It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Atlanta and I couldn't be happier!  I'm still floating on a cloud from rocking the socks off of my exam yesterday!  I hope you're rockin' your weekend too!

Today, I am posting a card I made last night.  This card is for the Eat, Sleep and Stamp #119 sketch challenge as well as the Off the Wall Craftiness challenge #47.  This is my first time using an ESS sketch.  I really like their site and I'm glad that I found them!

Here are all the details, details:



Here is my offering:


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper: PTI (SS White, Lavender Moon), Hobby Lobby (Purple), DP - Webster's Pages
Ink:  Color Box (Purple)
Stamp:  PTI (Flower Fusion)
Ribbon:  Hobby Lobby
Twine:  Stash
Button:  Stash

Rochelle

4 comments:

Gladys said...

So pretty card! love it!

Tracy said...

Rochelle I ♥ all of the purple!!! Great use of the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
Hugs,
Tracy

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute Miss Lady!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats on rockin' your exam! That is a good feeling! Thanks for joining us with this delightful card at OTWC! I love how you used the sketch too and there is nothing like beautiful ribbon to add some finishing touches to a card! Great job!