Thursday, October 23, 2014

You're Perfect in my Book...

Hey y'all.  Every time I get stressed out or inundated with all of life's issues, I stop doing the things that I love the most.  Crafting, creating, and keeping this blog current are usually the first to go.  I'm trying to bust out of that cycle.  My friend Stephanie and I are trying to get back to using our lovely craft products.  We are also trying to get back to ENJOYING ourselves and our favorite hobby.

Today, I'm playing along with the ladies over at Runway Inspired Challenge.  I LOVE this photo.


Here is my interpretation of the situation: 

Up close: 

Supplies:
Frame - Freckled Fawn
DP - Basic Grey "Capture"
Stamps - Mama Elephant "Origami"
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp "To Thine Ownself"

4 comments:

StephC said...

I LOVE IT!! When I saw the Runway photo that was posted, I kinda had a feeling you'd be using that for your inspiration. Awesome card my friend!!

Taheerah said...

Awesome bold design, love that frame and the origami fox! Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Love that little framed guy you have there- so cute! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh my goodness! What a great take on the inspiration!!