Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SSD Sketch #150

Hi Bloggeritas!  Today the Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge #150 goes up!  Can you believe there have been 150 sketch challenges?  That's unreal...but, AWESOME!  Check out my sketch and my card!  Please stop by the SSD blog and play along with us.  That's the only way you can win!



I know you recognize these characters from somewhere!  I used the Fangs and Fur set, that's the featured set for the month.  Click the link and figure out what block buster they're from...IF the name of the set didn't give it away already! :)



2 comments:

Katie Gehring said...

Rochelle! Your card is beautiful! I think you did Edward and Bella's relationship proud!

Stephanie said...

Rochelle.....I love that you used a tall layout with the sketch rather than long. Perfect use of the space and love the wood and weathered look to your card. Just beautiful!