Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #152

Hi there Bloggeritas!  My heart goes out to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy.  I can't imagine how horrible it must be to have your whole way of life changed in an instant.  Hopefully, their power and normalcy will be restored very soon.

Today, I'm sharing a card with you that I made for the Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge #152..The number on the actual sketch is #107 because it's a throw back!  The sketch was a fairly straight forward one and since I err on the side of Clean and Simple, I decided to do just that for this card.  I used Grunge 2 to make this rugged, rough and tumble card.




What I love about this card is the fact that there is so much stamping.  The green panel is stamped with the paint splatter stamp from Grunge 2.  The chevrons are from the same set...even the worn frame around the sentiment.  Oh! And the sentiment too!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Rochelle.......I just love all of the elements on your "rough and tumble" card! Those paint splatters look awesome with the chevrons!