Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wilson Designs Release Day Two!

Hi Bloggeritas!  Wilson Designs is releasing a cutie pie set this month!  It's absolutely adorable, sweet and punny!  There are so many possibilities with this set!  You can take it as far as your imagination will dare to go!  Check out my creation for today!

Isn't that little lady cuteness?  Did you check out her heart shaped beauty mark?  LOL!  That's not part of the set, I just wanted to give her a little model-esque vibe! :)

Please stop by my fellow DT Dolls' blogs and see what loveliness they've created!

 
 

8 comments:

VanessaB said...

so cute. fun papers to go with the stamp.

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is super cute dearie!

sharon g said...

I like your bannery/flags. The colors and stripes are great. I also love your hearty doll. So cute.

Kalyn said...

Love your use of bright, cheery colors, Rochelle!

Natasha G.P. said...

What a cute card. The pale yellow really makes the others stand out. It is very cute.

Michelle said...

So cute! I love this card, Rochelle!

Karenladd said...

Oh! Unbelievably cute with those bright colors!

~Tammy~ said...

I love all your bright colors you are sporting! This is a rainbow of delight!