Monday, April 16, 2012

Wilson Designs Stamps April Release Sneak PEEK!

Good Morning Bloggeritas!  It's Monday and the start of a wonderful, productive and fruitful week!  Something else that is pretty awesome sauce is happening this week too!  This week is the launch of the new Wilson Designs stamp set!  What is the hallmark of WD Stamps?  F-U-N right?  Well, if you know that...then surely you will not be dissapointed this go 'round! 

Now, per our usual, we are sharing a fun SNEAKY PEEKY with you!  Head on over to the Wilson Designs blog and submit your guesses as to what the new set is.   Check it out!



6 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Great sneak peek! It sure has me stumped....

Marie said...

I think I see a purse and a high heeled shoe =)

Debbie said...

Girls night out?...purse,shoes,and a drink?

sharon g said...

I forgot to leave my guess on all the blogs; I just left it on Kim's. So what I guessed was a high heeled shoe, purse, and fancy perfume bottle.

Ashley Newell said...

I spy a GIRLY set!

Amber Sheaves said...

I can't believe I missed this yesterda. But I see acccessories - a purse and a heel!