Sunday, April 1, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS

Happy Sunday Bloggeritas! It's a beautiful and sunny day here in Atlanta.  I've never lived anywhere else but, I just know there is nothing quite like a southern sunrise and the whisper of a warm southern breeze.  No offense to my Yankee friends out there! ;)  I want to share a delightfully colorful card that I created for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.  The inspiration image is so cute...little bunnies with colorful ears?  Can't go wrong that level cutie-pie(ness)!  Check it out!





2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Very nice! I like all the different stamped sentiments!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ADORABLE! LOVE all the sentiments--and the papers/colors are PERFECT:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!