Thursday, April 5, 2012

For Your Inspiration...GETAWAY!!!

Hi Bloggeritas!  If you've ever purchased a home...you know exactly what I'm going through.  Daily changes.  Fill this out.  Turn this in.  Wait on this to happen.  This didn't happen on time.  Yadda, yadda, yadda.  It's just one more item on my plate that is already the size of TWO Golden Dragon Buffets!  Sigh...

It helps when I have crafty assignments to take my mind off of the hurry up and wait that is this house deal.  Also, I'm still in school...it's the semester before my last and I'm working my newly toned ass off!  Oh yeah...that's right...I'm going to a trainer.  His name is Troy and he is a disciple of the DEVIL!  He has no mercy on me and my two stomachs and chins.  Don't forget my two most important duties...mommy and wife.  I can't neglect my favorite guys!  Then there is my good ol' 9 to 5.  It's a cushy Admin. job...I really can't complain but, I could use a little LOTTERY WINNIN' in my life.  Just sayin'. 

So, you see...a getaway looks UBER AWESOME to me right now!  Straight up!Until I can actually get away, I'll settle for making cards about escaping! :)  Check out my card for the newest For Your Inspiration challenge.




My co-workers told me the luggage looks like an alien because of the little oval beads.  Sigh...What can you do?  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the LOVELY LOTUSES and see what they did with the inspiration photo!

PEACE and SHEA BUTTER HAIR GREASE!


8 comments:

Shelly said...

Well, I think it's a great card!! And I'm not seeing any alien! lol I think you did a fine job on your card! Good luck and hang in there, with all your housing stuff!

Janice said...

Love your take on the inspiration photo.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

You are so good at "thinking outside the box" Rochelle - I am always too "literal" with my interpretation of the photos! This is such an inventive take on the picture, and I'm guessing from your Post that taking a holiday is definitely on your wish-list!! Good luck with the house move.
Sylvia x

Unknown said...

Lol! Why do I love this post? Probably bc you said "ass". Lol. And that card is pretty awesome too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Sounds like your plate is pretty darn full!! Sure glad you find time to make such fabulous cards!! :)

StephC said...

I agree with Ayana, your post is super fabulous today. I love how honest you are. Your card is fantastic as well, but then again, they always are!

Love ya!
Steph

Michelle said...

Haha! Rochelle, you're funny. ;-) Great card, and until you mentioned it, I didn't see those aliens. They're looking happy! Sending you wishes for lotto winnings and some magical extra time in your life.

Sara Mac said...

Your post made me laugh! I really like your interpretation of the photo. Perfect.