Friday, March 30, 2012

Stamp School Reveal Day Two

Hey there Bloggeritas!  I know you've noticed a lull on my little Bloggo and that's because my husband and I are purchasing a home and we're trying to dot all the i's and cross all the t's!  I can't wait to show you pictures and give you all the deets.  Does anyone else say "deets" or is that just a me thing?  Hmmm...I wonder. 
Anyway, it's time for DAY TWO of the new STAMP SCHOOL release!  These new stamp sets, new cardstock, new ink and new felt options are wonderful for Spring projects.  My favorite thing about Spring is Mother's Day.  Mother's are so under appreciated and my card today is a tribute to every boo-boo kissing, favorite dinner making, homework checking, clothes ironing, last minute teacher gift making MOMMY out there!



Please take a moment to stop by my fellow Faculty Member's blogs and show them some love!

Pop Tone Cardstock:  Spearmint
Pop Tone Cardstock:  Sweet Tooth

Pop Tone Ink:  Hot Fudge

Stamps:  Women in my Life, Flowers for Mom

Other:  Tim Holtz Tea Dye
Cosmo Cricket DP

2 comments:

Christa said...

Rochelle, congrats on your new home! I too, say 'deets'..so rest assured you are not alone! LOL! This card is so sweet, very sherbet in colour and the popped up banner is genius! Be well!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely layout!! Beautiful card!!