Sunday, January 8, 2012

RIC #3



For the DeNami Design Valentine Blog Hop...click HERE.

Hey Bloggeritas!  I've been wanting to play along with the Runway Inspired Challenge since it started and I'm just now finding the time!  Anyway...it's awesome sauce and you should play too!  This week's inspiration photo was so...well...inspiring!  Check it out!



I was inspired by the colors of course as well as the model's bun.  I instantly thought to use a cameo...I'm addicted to cameos...please help! 


Hope you like the card.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rochelle


6 comments:

Sarah Bennett said...

LOVE this card, Rochelle. What an awesome take from the photo of the model. I, too and addicted to cameos- so I'm no help to you there ;-) Yours fits perfectly within your label and looks fantastic. I'd love to know where you got your wonderful sentiment!

Wida said...

Pretty card, like the play on words and I adore ledger anything!!

Michelle said...

Such an elegant card, Rochelle! So beautiful. I love the sentiment, and I love how you've put all the elements together. :-)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I loved reading your post, ("awesome sauce!" hehe), and I love your card even more! The cameo is fab, and I love the ledger background. Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Cristina said...

Well you're pretty awesome sauce yourself, and so is this card! That cameo is a showstopper. Thanks for playing with us at Runway!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY GOOOODNESS! I'm blown away--this is amazing:) LOVE love love! Def. Awesome Sauce:)