Friday, December 16, 2011

Paper Smooches SPARKS

Hey Bloggeritas!  Okay, this is my SECOND go at this post.  Earlier today, I was attempting to share this card with you and Google disowned me!  Can you believe that?  I mean they shut my G-mail, Google+ and Blogger down!  I was too outdone!  But, all is well now.

This inspiration photo is too cute.  When I saw it, I immediately thought of "Reindeer Beer".  HA!  Reindeer Beer...ahhh...good one.  Don't act like you didn't at least smile reading that! LOL!  Here is the photo:


See?  Told you it was cute! :)  

Here is my creation:


This card brings me so much JOY! :)  Thanks for stopping by!

Rochelle

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Google disowned me a couple days back too. Worst feeling in a long time, eh? Your card is just adorable!

StephC said...

I can see why! It's absolutely adorable. Love it!

Cynthia said...

This is really cute! Good luck!

Papercrafting Princess said...

The six pack is too cute and creative!

Emily Leiphart said...

Your card is so cute, Rochelle! I love all those animals floating with their balloons. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Audrey said...

SO SO Cute! The monkey and squirrel are amoung my favorite PS animals. Great card. Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOVE that you used those balloon letters with those forest friends--that fox is just TOOOOO cute:) LOVE! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Totally adorable! Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

I am not sure if my last comment 'took' or not so here it goes again... :) !! I love your card... it is adorable! Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge! :)