Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Perfect Sentiments Challenge PSC08


How are you doing Bloggeritas!  I woke up this morning to see that my post didn't go live!  For some reason...it didn't happen even though I scheduled it waaay in advance!  I'm not gonna let that color my day.  You know why?  Cause it's Perfect Sentiments Challenge Day!!!  This week you are to create an encouragement card using the sketch provided.  Now, you know me by now...I'm up when I'm supposed to be down, and left when I'm told to go right.  THEREFORE...I wanted to do a FUN encouragement card as opposed to a serious one.  Eh, what are you gonna do? :)  Check out the the juices and berries!









I used my Paper Smooches stamps on this card...only because I'm straight up addicted! LOL!  That egg is the cutest!  


This week our sponsor is: Pattie's Creations 
Go hang out at the Perfect Sentiments blog to find out the details of what's up for grabs AND how YOU could be part of the PERFECT 3!  Oh yeah!

Please stop by my fellow DT member's blogs and ENJOY TURKEY DAY my American friends!


Perfect Sentiment Blog


Sarah


 

Abby



Theresa 



Tere



Jan 



Rochelle <--- That's ME!



Stacey



Shauna 



Kimberly


 

Guesting:

Jessica

Rita

Thanks,
Rochelle

8 comments:

Samantha said...

You are so right that egg is the cutest I love your card!

Alberta said...

Too cute.

Jen W. said...

LOL! That egg rocks!

Parables of a Crafter said...

I'm loving this creation!!! dsp and colors are great and the egg just really makes a person smile!

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

you are AMAZING! i love this card :) too cute!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOO sorry your post didn't go live--that is the WORST! But I'm glad you got it to post--because this is the CUTEST card! LOVE that egg:) SO FUN!!! You ROCK!

Scrappin Abby said...

Hey Girl..adorable card...love your egg sentiment/stamp..too cute : )

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute! This card makes me smile! Awesome job!

Stacey