Friday, November 4, 2011

CFC #27

Hey Bloggeritas!  Thanks for stopping by my little bitty bloggy!  Today I'd like to share a card with you that I made for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge.  The challenge is to have an element of your card over the edge of your card.  I like doing that!  Notice the wooden tree?  I used tooth picks to fill in the negative space of the Christmas tree.  It was a lot of fun.  Reminded me of building log cabins with craft sticks.  Anywho...here are the juices and berries! :)



Well...what do ya think?

Rochelle

10 comments:

sweet said...

That was such a cool idea... great card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomesauce.....love this!!!

Alberta said...

Ingenious...great use of the toothpicks.

Jen said...

That is super clever and it looks awesome!

Laura Davis said...

Wowzers, stunning!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I think this card is so creative and awesome and amazing!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Hi Rochelle. I love you card. Looks like we had a similar idea. I made a card using toothpicks and the negative image for my boat!! Great minds really do think alike! :-)

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful-what an amazingly clever idea!

Jen W. said...

Love the toothpicks - gives it so much texture!

Steph Mitchell said...

Very clever! Love it!