Saturday, October 15, 2011

My first PUBLIC mini-album and other NON-CARD projects...

Hey Bloggeritas!  Do you ever step outside of your crafty comfort zone?  Well, I do...and often actually.  I just don't share because at the last minute I decide that it's not blog worthy.  I don't really have that issue with cards.  I don't know why.  I guess I feel like I'm a pretty okay card maker! LOL!  BUT...to hell with nerves! I want to share a few projects with you that I've made but, haven't shared.  Okay...here goes!

MY FIRST Public MINI ALBUM

I made this album for a friend who's mom is turning sixty.  I just let my imagination run away with me.







Well, that's it for my FIRST ever PUBLIC mini-album.

30th BIRTHDAY JOURNAL


I made this so that she could document how she felt while she was going through her 30th Birthday celebration.  It's always fun to look back and reflect.  I need to do waaaay more journaling! 

30 SUCKS




I saw this idea will Pintresting and I thought "I'm case-ing this one!"  Isn't it funny?  I of course don't know what 30th feels like (this is the last year of my 20's) but, this is the best!

Date Night Movie Ticket Holder and Card




I gave this to a friend at her bridal shower.  "L" is going to be part of her new monogram! 

Well, that's all I've got to share!  Hope you enjoyed it!

Rochelle




1 comment:

Ayana said...

OMG! Girl this is AMAZING! We have to talk!