Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FYI Challenge #16

Hello Bloggeritas!  Today the sun is beaming and the air is crisp and cool.  This time of year always reminds of me of thrifting with my mom.  We would get up early on the weekends and hit all the yard sales, estate sales and thrift stores.  She's the original Design on a Dime Diva!  Love you mommy!  She definitely passed down the "make something out of the nothing" gene to me.  I'm sooo grateful.  I want to share I card with you that I pieced together from scraps that were hanging out on my craft desk.  I'm entering it in the FYI challenge.  Here is the challenge photo and my creation...enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by!

Rochelle

4 comments:

Debby said...

Wonderful colours and dimension. Thanks for joining us at FYI.

StephC said...

Hi Rochelle! Your card is beautiful! I love the yummy bow. So glad you joined us at FYI!
Hugs!
Steph

Michelle said...

Rochelle! Scraps? This is GREAT! It always pays to give those scraps another look over before you pack them away. :-) Thanks for joining us at FYI!

dstandard said...

WOWSERS! This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at FYI!