Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Nice and Neutral

Bloggeritas!  Hello and welcome to Two Tears in my Bucket.  So glad that you could stop by.  I want to share a card with you that I made for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger.  Honestly, I still feel like a have a large bit of crafter's block.  But...I've been pushing through it because I know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I hope that this card is evidence of that.  Anywho...with out further adieu...I present to you...MY CARD!!



Well...what do you guys think?

Rochelle

11 comments:

Alberta said...

Oh la la! Love all that fabby texture that's all over this card. Fabulous job!

Ayana said...

I think it is really cute and I see no evidence of a crafter's block... which *I* do have BTW.

Yvonne Garner said...

A lovely card indeed!

Tenia Nelson said...

Girl...crafter's block.....I think not!! I LOVE this card!!! Awesome job girlie!!!

Darla Weber said...

I love the texture.

Jill Grace said...

Absolutely *love* the ruffles!

Cath said...

Hey Rochelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Laurie said...

How cool is this? I love that flower and that little lock! Very pretty!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Rochelle! That flower is fantastic!

onecraftymama said...

Well, if this is what you make with crafter's block, I want some :) I think it's funny how we all develop our own terms for when we aren't "feeling" what we're making...my term is "card-tarded." Ahem. Anyway.
I love, LOVE the fringy petals, and the corrugated scalloped layers...fantastic!

Charlene said...

Very cool!!