Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CFC #12 and SSD #86 and Wee Memories #62

Hey Bloggeritas!  I used some stickers and I feel great!  Do you remember the joy of a new pack of stickers, a fresh box of crayons or a new Lisa Frank stationary set?  Ahhh right?  That's how I felt using the sticker on my project for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week.  This card is also for the Skipping Stones Design Sketch challenge.  That little butterfly perched on the ribbon is from one of my most FAVE stamp sets EVER, Heart Song.  You wanna see it? Check it out! (Update...just added this to the Wee Memories inlinkz too...never too many challenges!):






Cutesy and fun!

Rochelle

9 comments:

Barb Turpin said...

Wow, that was fast! Great take on the sketch Rochelle, love the postage stamp die and the sweet butterfly...so glad you're playing with the Stamp Tramps this week.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Very sweet take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing!

Brit Moore said...

I love this card! The colors scream baby girl or birthday girl.

Jingle said...

I love it!!!! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Beautiful! I love those glittery parenthesis that frame yo So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!ur sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Oooo I love this! Frame within a frame, great idea and love the color combo :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Brenda said...

that's a really cute card, Rochelle! thanks for playing along at SSD!

~amy~ said...

i love it! Thanks for playing with us at Skipping Stones Design!

Wendy said...

Ooooo...this is super pretty Roe!! The Heartsong butterfly REALLY sets off that bow!! Thanks so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Design!!