Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Paper Crafts Color Inspiration Challenge #6

Hola Bloggeritas! I decided to break out my stash of Thickers last night and I'm ambivalent about it.  On one hand, I'm glad that I actually used them and the project came out looking quite snazzy.  On the other hand, I hate that I used them because I love to see them all pretty sitting in their little package.  Do you ever feel like that about your crafting supplies?  Please say you do!  That way, I won't feel so positively weird!  Well, enough about that!  Here are the juices and berries (you know the this and that) of the Color Inspiration Challenge #6 from Paper Crafts:



"Give me liberty, or give me DEATH"!  I always think of this Patrick Henry quote when I think about the fourth of July.  I'm a proud to be an American and there is no other place I'd rather be!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Rochelle

3 comments:

Trina said...

I have stuff that I hate the idea of using - Thickers are on that list! I guess that's partly b/c I'm "frugal!"

Great take on red, white, and blue!

Ayana said...

That is why I buy way too much of stuff! I never want to run out... Which is also why I can never get a good handle on my craft room.

suzARTe said...

Rochelle, this card is awesome. Well worth opening the packaging, I'm like that as well. When I was a kid I wouldn't open my presents as they looked so pretty, I am not quite like that now :) :)

Thanks so much for sharing your ideas on my giveaway.I might just have to spotlight the idea of using packaging, we all need to recycle more.