Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CPS Card Sketches Challenge #218

Hey Bloggeritas!  It is a chilly week here in Atlanta.  I don't know what is going on with the weather Gods but, I need them to restore our normal May weather!  I don't like the frigid air...it does absolutely NOTHING for my skin! :)

I played along with CPS Card Sketches this week.  Here are the juices and berries:


Well, there you have it!  I think is a deviation from my normal style and I'm LOVIN' it!  Although I must admit that I love every craft I make because I made it with LUV! :)  See you really soon!

Oh!  Visit my new challenge blog Triplicate Trials Tuesday (three part challenge color, sketch, theme) and check out part one of the challenge as well as the members of our DT!

Rochelle

2 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Great job!! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

Jennie said...

Nice design! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at CPS!