Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Triplicate Trials Tuesday DT TEAM!



Hey Bloggeritas!  I don't know if you are aware but....

There is a new, awesome and terrific THREE PART CHALLENGE blog called TRIPLICATE TRIALS TUESDAY!!!  I came up with this idea because I always find myself combining multiple challenges to create my projects.  I love this concept because often times when I'm crafting (at the end of the day...when the baby and the hubby are asleep), I need a little a lot of inspiration to get me going.  The challenges will incorporate a sketch, a theme and colors!  How easy is that?  So, a while back I posted a DT call and some great ladies responded!  I wanted to introduce them to you today!  If you click their photos you can visit their blogs.  I'm honored that they're part of the Triple T Team and I can't wait to see what they do for our first challenge on MAY 31st!  I want you to play with us!!!!  Don't forget MAY 31st!





Visit the Triplicate Trials Tuesday blog at:  www.triplicatetrials.blogspot.com

No comments: