Friday, April 22, 2011

Case Study #36

Easter is upon us.  Yesterday, I had to make goodie bags for my son's toddler class as they are having an Easter egg hunt/party today.  How CUTE is that?  A bunch of 15-22 month olds running around picking up eggs!  I think I'm the only parent that didn't bring candy...I made bags with teddy grahams.  Oh well!

I played along with the squad over at the Case Study challenge blog.  Here are the juices and berries:



It's so earthy and organic.  I'm proud of the way it turned out.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a sunny and warm Easter weekend!

Rochelle

5 comments:

Vicki Fraser said...

Your card looks great :)

Alberta said...

Great cards. Loving the shabby chicness of the Mother's Day card. Fab job!

Cristina said...

Gorgeous! I love your "wreath." So glad you joined us this week at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Very pretty, Rochelle!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful case Rochelle! The wreath idea is awesome! Thank you for playing along! Hugs ~S~