Sunday, March 27, 2011

Outlawz Friday Copic Marker Challenge and Sunday CAS Challenge

Well, it's time to say farewell to the weekend.  It was a restful one for me.  I really enjoyed the wine tasting.  It was lovely.  My girlfriends and I always have the best time together.  I love them dearly.  Well, here are the juices and berries of the Outlawz Friday Copic/Promarker challenge as well as the Sunday CAS sketch challenge:  For the Friday Copic/Promarker challenge you were to use your Copics and color a floral image.  And here is the CAS Sunday sketch:


Here is my offering:

Have a great Monday tomorrow!


Supplies:
Paper:  PTI (White), DP (Jen Wilson)
Ink:  PTI (Chai, Chamomile, Hawaiian Shores), Tom Holtz Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick)
Stamps:  Wilson Designs (Simply Silhouettes), Inspired Stamps (Flowers), Verve Stamps (Sentiment)
Ribbon:  May Arts
Buttons:  Stash
Copics:  R22, R37, R35

Rochelle

1 comment:

Roxann said...

Saw this on The Outlawz and loved it! The colors are just so juicy!