Friday, March 4, 2011

Oops!

Oops!  So, apparently, when you recieve the Stylish Blogger Award (which I recieved from Dakota Bear...thanks hun!), you're supposed to: Write 8 things about yourself and pass the award onto 8 other bloggers.  Now, since I just did the Leibster Blog Award I'm not going to foward this award...I don't know...it feels like too much but, trust me...I have so much Blog love for all you Bloggeritas out there!

So...here goes:

1.  I write a weekly soap opera called Cravencrest http://www.cravencrest.blogspot.com/
2.  I'm a sucker for a good cheeseburger (hold the mayo...yuck!).
3.  I have a lot of pumps...a lot.  My fave height is 4".
4.  My son is named after Captain Jean Luc Picard on Star Trek Next Generation.
5.  I'll turn 29 on June 14th and I'll be married 5 years on June 24th.
6.  I'm a member of Gamma Phi Delta Sorority, Inc.
7.  I have an etsy store http://www.rosignedit.etsy.com/
8.  I sing and LOVE music.  I love jazz, soul, R&B, country and alternative.

Well, there you have it.  8 random things about moi!

Talk Blog to you later!

Rochelle

No comments: