Friday, February 11, 2011

Vintage Butterflies...PPA80 and STVSKSP12

Hallelujah y'all!  It's Friday!  I feel like I've been riding on a Ferris wheel all week...slowly going round and round in circles!  So, today  tonight I plan on getting some R&R in!

I have two offerings to share.  I felt like creating something beautiful and dreamy.  I have these wonderful DPs from K&Co to play with.  Also, I'm stuck on some stamp sets right now that are favorites of mine.  The first is "Everyday Words" by Technique Tuesday (which I scored for a great price from Ashley Newell's store) and "Heart Song" from Skipping Stones Design.  All these elements came together in the form of some sweet cards.

These cards are for two challenges.  The first is STVSKSP12 from Stamp TV.  The sketch is really neat.  The second is PPA80 from Pals Paper Arts...they're calling for a vintage themed card.

Here is the Stamp TV sketch:

Here is the Vintage inspiration from Pals Paper Arts:



 Here are my offerings:


Y'all my eyelids are so heavy that it's hard to blink.  No recipe for these babies...sorry.

Thanks for stopping by and dropping in!  Enjoy your weekend!

Why put off crafting until tomorrow, when you can craft today?

Rochelle

No comments: