Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SKD #63 for a Manly Man

Hey y'all.  I am being challenged with these masculine Valentine card orders.  I'm hangin' in there though.  I knew it had to be funky and unique.  So, I took it from there!

I used a Skipping Stones Sketch (by Lea Lawson) to help me out. 


Here is SKD #63 sketch:

 Here is what I came up with:




The card base is SU! Early Espresso.  The paper on front of the card is PTI Ripe Avocado, Kraft, Vintage Cream and Dark Chocolate.  The DP is from Cosmo Cricket "Get Happy".  The brads are...geez, I don't know...same thing with the charm.  The image stamps are from Stampology and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps.  The ink is SU! Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler.  Oh!  I used my Sizzix texture boutique for the embossed detail on the little Vintage Cream piece.

Whew!  I'm trying to be more thorough when posting.  It's on my list of to-do goals.

Have a great day.

Why put off crafting for tomorrow, when you can craft today?

Rochelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Barb Turpin said...

Cute card, love the Red Hot tag...thanks for playing this week at Skipping Stones Design.

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Anonymous said...

What a great take on the sketch challenge! I love the twine! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!